If you are the kind of person who loves driving SUVs, being saddled in a small car can seriously cramp your style! As any seasoned driver knows having the right car changes one’s entire driving experience. If you have been planning on buying the all-new 308 5 door Peugeot, purchasing any other car will simply not work for you.
Businesses that have Peugeot dealership stock all sorts of models. For example, you get a good deal on a Peugeot 208 5 door or a Peugeot 5008 7 seat wagon. However, if you have set your heart on the all-new 308 5 door Peugeot, it is important that you find out what makes it such a special car to have. Check Brisbane City Peugeot for more details.
Some facts about the all-new 308 5 door Peugeot:
· It was crowned ‘European car of the year’ in 2014 by a jury of 58. This jury consisted of senior motoring journalists from 22 European countries. The ‘European car of the year’ award is an international recognition and is considered a very prestigious award in the automobile industry.
· Peugeot manufacturers took up the challenge of designing a car that would be as good as new even after three years of driving. The car is a result of exceptional attention to detail right from scratch proof lacquer paint to scratch, sunlight and dust resistant dashboard. The chassis is brand new, and the car has been subjected to 15,000 hours of endurance testing.
· The car truly offers a superlative driving experience. Being 140kg lighter than the previous 308 model and with a lower centre of gravity and power steering, it is all about an unforgettable driving experience day in and day out.
· It goes without saying that after its rigorous endurance testing regime and 4 million kilometres of test driving, it is one of the most durable cars ever designed.
· The Peugeot i-Cockpit is one of the major reasons for the car being crowned the ‘European car of the year’ in 2014. The control dials are positioned directly above the compact steering wheel so that a driver can keep his or her eyes on the road. A 9.7-inch colour touchscreen contains most of the car’s technology, letting the driver stay in complete control.
· The essence of any good design is simplicity, and this car illustrates this fact all over again. At the heart of its design philosophy is simplicity. As mentioned earlier, it is lighter than the previous model without compromising strength or interior space. The petrol and design engines give the car its power and efficient functionality.
· With its streamlined and minimalistic design, it is certainly one of the most elegant cars on the road. This design sensibility extends to its sleek interiors as well. The Peugeot 308 was also voted the ‘most beautiful Interior of the year 2013’ at the 29th International Automobile Exhibition. Jury members consisted of not just automobile enthusiasts but from across design fields like architecture, fashion, culture and media.
Hence, this is your chance to own a car that really goes the distance. Get one today. For more information, just visit us at http://www.citypeugeotbrisbane.com.au/